Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 9 G 16 MPH
- Barometer30.02 in (1011.7 mb)
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Aspen-Pitkin County Airport (KASE)
Lat: 39.22992°N Lon: 106.87051°W Elev: 7673ft.
7 Miles NNE Woody Creek CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow showers likely, mainly before 5pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. North wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tonight Scattered snow showers, mainly before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 7. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 39. East wind around 5 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12. West wind around 5 mph becoming south southeast after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Saturday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Gore and Elk Mountains/Central Mountain Valleys, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE