Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 5 MPH
- Barometer30.30 in (1025.3 mb)
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Wind Chill18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Eureka Airport ASOS (KP68)
Lat: 39.60139°N Lon: 116.00556°W Elev: 5945ft.
11 Miles SSE Eureka NV
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 26. North wind around 6 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 64. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 32. South wind around 11 mph.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68. South wind 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Sunday Night Cloudy, with a low around 39. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Scattered rain showers. Cloudy, with a high near 65. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Monday Night A 50 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for White Pine County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE