Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 6 MPH
- Barometer30.10 in (1014.2 mb)
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Aspen-Pitkin County Airport (KASE)
Lat: 39.22992°N Lon: 106.87051°W Elev: 7673ft.
8 Miles NNE Woody Creek CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 52. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tonight Snow. Low around 25. South southwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday Snow. High near 35. West wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of snow before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8. North wind 5 to 15 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 37. East wind around 5 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Gore and Elk Mountains/Central Mountain Valleys, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE