Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Willits Courthouse (CQ215)
Lat: 39.41667 Lon: -123.35278 Elev: 1401ft.
6 Miles ESE Willits CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 61. Northwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. North wind around 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 49. North northeast wind 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Thursday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 28. North northeast wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 59. North wind around 7 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mendocino Interior, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE