We need your feedback! Take our new, shorter survey
NWS is conducting research on how to better serve your needs. Please complete our annual customer satisfaction survey. We've shortened it from previous years to make it easier for you to share your opinions with us. The survey is available via the link below and the core section should only take about 10 minutes to complete.
Read More... HumidityNA Wind SpeedNA BarometerNA DewpointN/A VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
Willits Courthouse (CQ215)
Lat: 39.41667°N Lon: 123.35278°W Elev: 1401ft.
6 Miles ESE Willits CA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 85. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 54. Light and variable wind. Wednesday A 30 percent chance of showers after 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon. Wednesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. West southwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light south in the evening. Thursday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 73. South wind 3 to 5 mph. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 55. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 92. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 92. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55. Monday Sunny, with a high near 91.