Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 7 G 12 MPH
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
FAIRVIEW VALLEY (FVVLY)
Lat: 39.32417°N Lon: 118.22278°W Elev: 4235ft.
10 Miles NW Middlegate NV
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Cloudy, with a low around 40. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. South wind 10 to 15 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Blustery, with a north wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 50. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Nevada Basin and Range including Pyramid Lake, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE