Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
- Wind SpeedENE 1 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
FAIRVIEW VALLEY (FVVLY)
Lat: 39.32417 Lon: -118.22278 Elev: 4235ft.
10 Miles NW Middlegate NV
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. North wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 14. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 32. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15. Calm wind.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 36. Calm wind.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 38.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Thursday A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Nevada Basin and Range including Pyramid Lake, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE