Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Lat: 39.33333°N Lon: 112.58333°W Elev: 4639ft.
4 Miles NE Delta UT
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 24. North northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53. North northeast wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 26. North northeast wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. North wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Central Utah, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE