Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedN 17 G 29 MPH
- Barometer30.34 in (1026.9 mb)
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Ely, Ely Airport (KELY)
Lat: 39.295°N Lon: 114.84528°W Elev: 6257ft.
29 Miles ESE Eureka NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 41. Northeast wind 15 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 23. Northeast wind 11 to 16 mph becoming northeast 5 to 10 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 46. South wind 5 to 11 mph becoming north northwest in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. North northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. Light north northwest wind becoming northwest 8 to 13 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for White Pine County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE