Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSE 14 MPH
- Barometer30.37 in (1027.4 mb)
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Ely, Ely Airport (KELY)
Lat: 39.295°N Lon: 114.84528°W Elev: 6257ft.
29 Miles ESE Eureka NV
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. South wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51. South southwest wind 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of showers after 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 37. South wind 14 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Monday A chance of rain showers before 10am, then a chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a high near 46. West southwest wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Monday Night A 40 percent chance of snow showers before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Blustery, with a west northwest wind 19 to 24 mph decreasing to 13 to 18 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 37 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for White Pine County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE