Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
17NM ENE Baltimore MD
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
FORECASTS OF WAVE HEIGHTS DO NOT INCLUDE EFFECTS OF WIND DIRECTION
RELATIVE TO TIDAL CURRENTS. EXPECT HIGHER WAVES WHEN WINDS ARE
BLOWING AGAINST THE TIDAL FLOW.
- SynopsisHIGH PRESSURE WILL BUILD OVERHEAD THROUGH SATURDAY. A REINFORCING
COLD FRONT WILL PASS THROUGH THE WATERS LATE SATURDAY NIGHT INTO
SUNDAY BEFORE HIGH PRESSURE RETURNS FOR SUNDAY NIGHT. THE HIGH WILL
MOVE OFF THE COAST DURING THE EARLY AND MIDDLE PORTIONS OF NEXT
WEEK. A SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY WILL LIKELY BE NEEDED FOR THE WATERS
SUNDAY INTO SUNDAY NIGHT...AND POSSIBLY AGAIN FOR TUESDAY AND
- Tonight NW wind around 8 kt. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday WNW wind 5 to 10 kt. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night W wind around 7 kt. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday WNW wind 6 to 9 kt increasing to 12 to 15 kt in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 23 kt. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night NW wind 7 to 9 kt. Mostly clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Partly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night SW wind around 7 kt. Mostly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE