Rain, thunderstorms possible for parts of Texas and Gulf Coast; additional rain and mountain snow forecast out West
A developing storm system will bring rain and thunderstorms across parts of South Texas and the western Gulf Coast on Thursday. Some of the thunderstorms that develop late Thursday night into Friday have the potential to be severe. Meanwhile, additional rainfall and mountain snow is forecast for northern California and the Pacific Northwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
13NM ENE Baltimore MD
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
FORECASTS OF WAVE HEIGHTS DO NOT INCLUDE EFFECTS OF WIND DIRECTION
RELATIVE TO TIDAL CURRENTS. EXPECT HIGHER WAVES WHEN WINDS ARE
BLOWING AGAINST THE TIDAL FLOW.
- SynopsisHIGH PRESSURE WILL BUILD INTO THE AREA THIS AFTERNOON AND PERSIST
THROUGH FRIDAY. WEAK LOW PRESSURE WILL CROSS SOUTH OF THE WATERS
THIS WEEKEND. COASTAL LOW PRESSURE MAY IMPACT THE WATERS MONDAY
THROUGH TUESDAY AND AGAIN WEDNESDAY THROUGH THURSDAY NEXT WEEK. A
SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY MAY BE NEEDED DURING THESE TIMES.
- Tonight WNW wind 7 to 9 kt. Mostly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday NW wind 7 to 11 kt. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday Night NW wind 5 to 7 kt. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Partly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday Variable winds 5 kt or less. A chance of rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. A chance of rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE