Severe thunderstorms possible this evening and tonight
Large hail and damaging winds may occur from eastern Montana into North Dakota. Strong storms are also possible over the southern mid-Atlantic states. Hot weather continues across the southern Plains to Arizona.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
17NM ENE Baltimore MD
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
FORECASTS OF WAVE HEIGHTS DO NOT INCLUDE EFFECTS OF WIND DIRECTION
RELATIVE TO TIDAL CURRENTS. EXPECT HIGHER WAVES WHEN WINDS ARE
BLOWING AGAINST THE TIDAL FLOW.
- SynopsisHIGH PRESSURE WILL BUILD OVERHEAD THROUGH FRIDAY BEFORE MOVING OFF
THE COAST DURING THE WEEKEND. A COLD FRONT WILL PASS THROUGH THE
WATERS EARLY NEXT WEEK. A SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY MAY BE NEEDED FOR
PORTIONS OF THE WATERS SATURDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH SUNDAY MORNING.
- Overnight N wind around 7 kt. Mostly clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday N wind 5 to 7 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt in the afternoon. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday SSW wind 6 to 10 kt. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night SSW wind 7 to 10 kt. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday SW wind 6 to 8 kt becoming W in the morning. Showers and thunderstorms likely after 8am. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night SW wind around 6 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming W 5 to 8 kt in the morning. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE