Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest and New England
Two developing storm systems will continue to bring heavy rain to opposite coasts of the U.S. on Thursday. One system is affecting the Pacific Northwest and northern California while the other affects New England. There is a risk of flash flooding across parts of New England on Thursday where Flash Flood Watches are in effect.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
13NM ENE Baltimore MD
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
FORECASTS OF WAVE HEIGHTS DO NOT INCLUDE EFFECTS OF WIND DIRECTION
RELATIVE TO TIDAL CURRENTS. EXPECT HIGHER WAVES WHEN WINDS ARE
BLOWING AGAINST THE TIDAL FLOW.
- SynopsisLOW PRESSURE OFF THE DELMARVA WILL MOVE TOWARD NEW ENGLAND THURSDAY.
HIGH PRESSURE WILL BUILD FRIDAY INTO THE WEEKEND. SMALL CRAFT
ADVISORIES ARE LIKELY THURSDAY NIGHT AND POSSIBLE ON FRIDAY.
- Overnight NNW wind 14 to 16 kt, with gusts as high as 27 kt. A slight chance of showers. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Thursday NW wind 19 to 21 kt, with gusts as high as 29 kt. Cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Thursday Night NNW wind 10 to 14 kt, with gusts as high as 21 kt. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday WNW wind around 10 kt. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday Night NW wind around 6 kt. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday W wind 6 to 8 kt. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night W wind around 8 kt. Mostly clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday WNW wind 9 to 13 kt. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night NW wind around 8 kt. Mostly clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE