Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Overcast and Breezy
- Wind SpeedN 22 G 29 mph
- Barometer30.06 in (1019.6 mb)
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Hill City Municipal Airport (KHLC)
Lat: 39.39°N Lon: 99.83°W Elev: 2188ft.
5 Miles E Nicodemus KS
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A slight chance of snow showers between midnight and 5am. Cloudy, with a low around 25. Blustery, with a north wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 49. North wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. North wind around 5 mph becoming southwest in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 72. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Southwest wind around 10 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 53. Breezy.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Rooks County, KS
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE