Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 1 MPH
Current conditions at
Willits Courthouse (CQ215)
Lat: 39.41667°N Lon: 123.35278°W Elev: 1401ft.
5 Miles W Willits CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Areas of frost. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a steady temperature around 37. North northeast wind around 8 mph.
- Tuesday Areas of frost before 8am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 66. Northeast wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. East northeast wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 67. East northeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mendocino Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE