Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedSSE 1 G 2 MPH
- Dewpoint-3°F (-19°C)
- Visibility0.00 mi
Current conditions at
FAIRVIEW VALLEY (FVVLY)
Lat: 39.32417 Lon: -118.22278 Elev: 4235ft.
15 Miles WNW Middlegate NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 26. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 16. East wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 36. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 39.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Nevada Basin and Range including Pyramid Lake, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE