Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint50°F (10°C)
Current conditions at
SODA CREEK (SOAC1)
Lat: 39.425°N Lon: 122.977222°W Elev: 1725ft.
21 Miles NE Ukiah CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain. High near 59. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Tonight Rain. Low around 43. West southwest wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of rain before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. Northwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. North northeast wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 68. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 75.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Southwestern Shasta County to Northern Lake County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE