Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 10 G 22 MPH
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 39.471064°N Lon: 120.086967°W Elev: 6194ft.
4 Miles N Devonshire CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 39. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Monday Showers, mainly before 11am. High near 49. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming northeast in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 44. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21. East wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Lake Tahoe Area, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE