Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
- Wind SpeedSSE 8 G 15 MPH
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 39.471064 Lon: -120.086967 Elev: 6194ft.
4 Miles N Devonshire CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. Southwest wind around 15 mph.
- Tonight Snow after 10pm. Low around 24. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Thursday Snow showers, mainly before 10am. High near 30. North wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10. East wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 37. Southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Lake Tahoe Area, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE