Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint50°F (10°C)
Current conditions at
SODA CREEK (SOAC1)
Lat: 39.425°N Lon: 122.977222°W Elev: 1725ft.
20 Miles NNE Ukiah CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain. High near 55. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.
- Tonight Rain. Low around 40. South wind around 9 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of rain before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. North northwest wind around 10 mph becoming northeast in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61. Northeast wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Southwestern Shasta County to Northern Lake County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE