Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 5 G 14 MPH
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
SODA CREEK (SOAC1)
Lat: 39.425°N Lon: 122.977222°W Elev: 1725ft.
21 Miles NNE Ukiah CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. North northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 36. North northwest wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 65. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 37. Northeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 68. Light east northeast wind.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 44.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 45.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 72.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Southwestern Shasta County to Northern Lake County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE