Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWSW 20 G 35 MPH
- Barometer30.06 in
- Dewpoint-15°F (-26°C)
- Visibility5.00 mi
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Copper Mountain - Red Cliff Pass (KCCU)
Lat: 39.47523°N Lon: 106.15228°W Elev: 12028ft.
7 Miles SSE Red Cliff CO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Snow likely, mainly after 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Snow, mainly before 5pm. High near 31. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 20 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of snow, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -1. Wind chill values as low as -15. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 31. Wind chill values as low as -10. South wind around 5 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6. South southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Saturday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Gore and Elk Mountains/Central Mountain Valleys, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE