A Wintry Mix of Precipiatation Will Cross the Great Lakes Thursday
Light to moderate precipitation will spread from the Great Lakes and Ohio Valley to the northeast and mid-Atlantic states Thursday and Friday. The unusually warm temperatures over the Great Plains will come to an end. The southwest and four corners states will become increasingly wet Thursday and Friday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity79% Wind SpeedW 7 MPH Barometer30.44 in Dewpoint18°F (-8°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill15°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Copper Mountain - Red Cliff Pass (KCCU)
Lat: 39.47523°N Lon: 106.15228°W Elev: 12028ft.
7 Miles SSE Red Cliff CO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today A 20 percent chance of snow after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 40. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west southwest after midnight. Friday A 40 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 39. West wind around 5 mph becoming east in the afternoon. Friday Night Snow likely, mainly after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 22. South southeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible. Saturday A chance of snow before 11am, then a chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 35. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming north northeast in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10. Monday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 37. Monday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11. Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34.