Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.30 in
- Dewpoint-9°F (-23°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
SILVER SPRINGS (KSPZ)
Lat: 39.40302 Lon: -119.25119 Elev: 4269ft.
Silver Springs NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 32. Calm wind.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 9. Calm wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 35. Calm wind.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the evening.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. Northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Nevada Basin and Range including Pyramid Lake, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE