Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 6 MPH
- Barometer29.90 in (1009.4 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Rifle, Garfield County Regional Airport (KRIL)
Lat: 39.525°N Lon: 107.72722°W Elev: 5545ft.
8 Miles SSW Rifle CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow showers, mainly before 3pm. High near 41. North northwest wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. North northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 53. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Grand and Battlement Mesas, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE