Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.22 in (1023.9 mb)
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Oroville, Oroville Municipal Airport (KOVE)
Lat: 39.49472 Lon: -121.62028 Elev: 187ft.
5 Miles SW Thermalito CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. South southeast wind around 7 mph.
- Tonight Rain before 10pm, then rain and snow. Low around 33. Southeast wind 9 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 42. Southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20. North northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 42. North wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Thursday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Sacramento Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE