Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.13 in (1020.6 mb)
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Oroville, Oroville Municipal Airport (KOVE)
Lat: 39.49472 Lon: -121.62028 Elev: 187ft.
5 Miles SW Thermalito CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Widespread frost after 10pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 27. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. Calm wind becoming south southeast 5 to 8 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Rain before 4am, then a chance of rain and snow. Low around 33. Southeast wind 9 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow showers, mainly before 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. East southeast wind around 5 mph becoming west in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20. North northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Thursday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Sacramento Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE