Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint54°F (12°C)
Current conditions at
SODA CREEK (SOAC1)
Lat: 39.425°N Lon: 122.977222°W Elev: 1725ft.
20 Miles SW Alder Springs CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain. Low around 45. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light west southwest in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of rain before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. Calm wind becoming north northwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. North northeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 69. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. North northeast wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 80.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Southwestern Shasta County to Northern Lake County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE