Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
SODA CREEK (SOAC1)
Lat: 39.4250 Lon: -122.977222 Elev: 1725ft.
20 Miles SW Alder Springs CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 55. North northeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 33. North wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 61. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Light and variable wind.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 64. Light and variable wind.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Southwestern Shasta County to Northern Lake County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE