Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint49°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
SODA CREEK (SOAC1)
Lat: 39.425°N Lon: 122.977222°W Elev: 1725ft.
15 Miles SSW Alder Springs CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Rain. Steady temperature around 40. West northwest wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of rain before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. West northwest wind 6 to 9 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. North wind 6 to 11 mph increasing to 13 to 18 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 56. North northeast wind around 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Northeast wind 13 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Southwestern Shasta County to Northern Lake County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE