Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
- Wind SpeedW 1 G 3 MPH
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
SODA CREEK (SOAC1)
Lat: 39.4250 Lon: -122.977222 Elev: 1725ft.
15 Miles SSW Alder Springs CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 32. North northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 21. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 42. North northeast wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. North northeast wind around 7 mph becoming south in the evening.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. North wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Thursday A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Southwestern Shasta County to Northern Lake County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE