Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWSW 14 MPH
- Barometer30.28 in
- Dewpoint-15°F (-26°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Copper Mountain - Red Cliff Pass (KCCU)
Lat: 39.47523°N Lon: 106.15228°W Elev: 12028ft.
5 Miles SSE Red Cliff CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 43. Breezy, with a west wind 10 to 20 mph.
- Tonight Snow likely, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. West southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday Snow. High near 26. West wind around 15 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of snow before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 1. Wind chill values as low as -10. North northeast wind 5 to 15 mph becoming northwest after midnight. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 29. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. Blustery.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Gore and Elk Mountains/Central Mountain Valleys, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE