Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedE 1 G 7 MPH
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
SODA CREEK (SOAC1)
Lat: 39.425°N Lon: 122.977222°W Elev: 1725ft.
15 Miles SSW Alder Springs CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 59. Breezy, with an east northeast wind 18 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 37. Breezy, with an east northeast wind 21 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 38 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 65. East northeast wind 8 to 14 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Light north northwest wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 65. Light west wind.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Southwestern Shasta County to Northern Lake County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE