Heavy lake-effect snow continues across lower Great Lakes
Another round of heavy lake-effect snow is forecast for the Great Lakes through mid-day Friday. An additional 30 inches or more could fall in some locations, on top of the impressive amounts that have fallen already. This will result in very difficult or nearly impossible travel at times in the heaviest snow bands. The snow should taper off during the morning on Friday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity28% Wind SpeedW 14 G 17 MPH Barometer30.12 in Dewpoint0°F (-18°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill17°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Copper Mountain - Red Cliff Pass (KCCU)
Lat: 39.47523°N Lon: 106.15228°W Elev: 12028ft.
5 Miles SSE Red Cliff CO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. West northwest wind around 10 mph. Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12. Southwest wind around 5 mph. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. Light southwest wind becoming west 10 to 15 mph in the morning. Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. West southwest wind around 5 mph. Saturday A 30 percent chance of snow after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 38. West wind 10 to 15 mph. Saturday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 15. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Sunday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 21. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Sunday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 6. Monday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 18. Monday Night Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 6. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 20. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 29.