Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.12 in (1015.0 mb)
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Eureka Airport ASOS (KP68)
Lat: 39.60139°N Lon: 116.00556°W Elev: 5945ft.
18 Miles E Austin NV
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Cloudy, with a low around 39. South southwest wind around 13 mph.
- Monday A chance of rain showers, mainly after 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 51. Windy, with a west southwest wind 11 to 16 mph becoming west southwest 25 to 30 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 48 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Blustery, with a north wind 24 to 29 mph decreasing to 14 to 19 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 46 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. North northeast wind 13 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. East northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Lander County and Southern Eureka County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE