Severe Weather, Wintry Weather and Flash Flooding all possible on Saturday
A complex and large storm system brings a variety of weather concerns to much of the country today. For parts of the Ohio, Tennessee and Mississippi River Valleys severe weather is possible. In these areas, the main threat is expected to be damaging winds with a few tornadoes possible. In parts of the Southern Plains, Midwest and New England wintry weather is expected.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.13 in (1020.8 mb)
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
Eureka Airport ASOS (KP68)
Lat: 39.60139 Lon: -116.00556 Elev: 5945ft.
18 Miles E Austin NV
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 15. West southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. West northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. Light southwest wind.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. Southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 35.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 35.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 38.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Lander County and Southern Eureka County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE