Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSE 1 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
SODA CREEK (SOAC1)
Lat: 39.425°N Lon: 122.977222°W Elev: 1725ft.
19 Miles SW Alder Springs CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 66. Northeast wind 18 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 36. Breezy, with a northeast wind around 23 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 71. Northeast wind 9 to 18 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Light north wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 70. Light west wind.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Southwestern Shasta County to Northern Lake County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE