Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Willits Courthouse (CQ215)
Lat: 39.41667°N Lon: 123.35278°W Elev: 1401ft.
4 Miles NNW Willits CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Showers. The rain could be heavy at times. Low around 46. West northwest wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Northwest wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Monday Night Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Northwest wind 8 to 11 mph becoming northeast after midnight.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 68. East northeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Night Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Calm wind becoming east northeast around 6 mph after midnight.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 71.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mendocino Interior, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE