Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
SODA CREEK (SOAC1)
Lat: 39.4250 Lon: -122.977222 Elev: 1725ft.
19 Miles SW Alder Springs CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. Light north northwest wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Light north northeast wind.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. North northeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 60. Light and variable wind.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Light and variable wind.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Southwestern Shasta County to Northern Lake County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE