Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 2 G 7 MPH
- Dewpoint48°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
SODA CREEK (SOAC1)
Lat: 39.425°N Lon: 122.977222°W Elev: 1725ft.
19 Miles SW Alder Springs CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 70. Calm wind becoming west southwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Rain, mainly after 10pm. Low around 47. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 5 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday Rain. High near 60. South southwest wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.
- Sunday Night Rain. Low around 43. South southwest wind 11 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Southwestern Shasta County to Northern Lake County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE