Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSE 2 MPH
Current conditions at
Willits Courthouse (CQ215)
Lat: 39.41667°N Lon: 123.35278°W Elev: 1401ft.
7 Miles ENE Willits CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Areas of frost after 2am. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 33. East northeast wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday Areas of frost before 8am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 71. East northeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 34. West wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 70. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. West northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mendocino Interior, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE