Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 9 mph
- Barometer30.30 in (1030.2 mb)
- Dewpoint8°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill6°F (-14°C)
Current conditions at
Wilmington, Airborne Airpark Airport (KILN)
Lat: 39.43 Lon: -83.8 Elev: 1077ft.
3 Miles SSE Harveysburg OH
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 14. Southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Friday Night Snow, mainly after 10pm. Low around 28. South wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Saturday Snow. High near 35. Southeast wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Night A chance of snow showers, mainly before 9pm. Cloudy, with a low around 23. Light north wind becoming northwest 5 to 9 mph in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 25.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Clinton County, OH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE