Unseasonably cold temperatures spreading into central U.S.
A strong cold front will usher a much colder air mass into the central and eastern U.S. for the end of the work week. Temperatures will be 10 to 20 degrees below average in some areas. Rain and snow will be possible across the Great Lakes on Friday as the system crosses the area. Heavy snow is possible in the central Appalachians Friday night.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions HumidityNA Wind SpeedNA BarometerNA DewpointN/A VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
Lat: 39.33333°N Lon: 112.58333°W Elev: 4639ft.
5 Miles SSE Leamington UT 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 71. South wind 11 to 18 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. Breezy, with a south wind 16 to 23 mph. Saturday A chance of showers, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. High near 61. Breezy, with a south wind 25 to 28 mph, with gusts as high as 41 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Saturday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 36. South southwest wind 7 to 17 mph becoming west after midnight. Sunday A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 48. North northwest wind 6 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Little or no snow accumulation expected. Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 33. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible. Monday A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 64.