Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 1 MPH
Current conditions at
Willits Courthouse (CQ215)
Lat: 39.41667°N Lon: 123.35278°W Elev: 1401ft.
4 Miles N Willits CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Showers. The rain could be heavy at times. Low around 45. West wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Northwest wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Monday Night Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 34. North northwest wind 8 to 11 mph becoming northeast after midnight.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 70. East northeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Night Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 34. East northeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 73.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mendocino Interior, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE