Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
SODA CREEK (SOAC1)
Lat: 39.4250 Lon: -122.977222 Elev: 1725ft.
16 Miles SW Alder Springs CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 26. Light north northwest wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55. Calm wind.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. North northwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Light north northeast wind.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Southwestern Shasta County to Northern Lake County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE