Heavy Lake-Effect Snow Across the Great Lakes this Week
Cold winds over the relatively warm Great Lakes will promote heavy lake-effect snow downwind of the lakes through at least Thursday. The heaviest snow will occur in Upstate New York downwind of Lakes Erie and Ontario where up to two feet of snow could fall this week.
- Wind SpeedNNW 2 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
WHITE CLOUD (CISC1)
Lat: 39.316667 Lon: -120.8375 Elev: 4320ft.
17 Miles NW Blue Canyon CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 52. Northeast wind 8 to 13 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 35. North northeast wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58. North northeast wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. Light and variable wind becoming east around 5 mph in the evening.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Northeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slope Northern Sierra Nevada, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE