Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 6 G 22 MPH
- Dewpoint-2°F (-19°C)
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
VAIL PASS - CDOT YARD (CAVLP)
Lat: 39.57861°N Lon: 106.24722°W Elev: 10249ft.
2 Miles S Red Cliff CO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Snow likely, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. Breezy, with a west southwest wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Snow likely, mainly before 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 33. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 20 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -1. Wind chill values as low as -15. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 35. Wind chill values as low as -10. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 3. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the evening.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Saturday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Gore and Elk Mountains/Central Mountain Valleys, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE