Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 14 mph
- Barometer29.85 in (1010.5 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill49°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
Clarksburg Benedum Airport (KCKB)
Lat: 39.29°N Lon: 80.23°W Elev: 1247ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58. Southwest wind around 16 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. Southwest wind around 11 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 58. Southwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain, mainly after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Rain. High near 48. East wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Snow, mainly before midnight. Low around 15. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 50. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Marion County, WV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE