Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 9 G 17 MPH
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Wolcott (8) (CO095)
Lat: 39.70087°N Lon: 106.68395°W Elev: 6966ft.
13 Miles SSE Eagle CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 34. West southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tonight A 50 percent chance of snow, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 6. North wind 5 to 15 mph becoming east southeast after midnight. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 36. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south southeast in the evening.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Saturday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Gore and Elk Mountains/Central Mountain Valleys, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE