Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 9 mph
- Barometer30.21 in
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill11°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
Carroll County Regional Airport/Jack B Poage Field (KDMW)
Lat: 39.36 Lon: -77 Elev: 789ft.
3 Miles SE Unionville MD
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. West wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph after midnight.
- Saturday Snow, mainly after 10am. High near 31. East wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Saturday Night Snow, freezing rain, and sleet before midnight, then rain likely. Low around 31. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 8 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. Northwest wind 14 to 18 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Carroll County, MD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE