Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 7 mph
- Barometer29.89 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill50°F (10°C)
Current conditions at
Frederick Municipal Airport (KFDK)
Lat: 39.42°N Lon: 77.37°W Elev: 308ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 59. Southwest wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. West wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 60. West wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Wednesday Rain, mainly after 10am. High near 56. Southeast wind 3 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain showers before 1am, then a chance of snow showers. Low around 23. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. Breezy.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Frederick County, MD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE