Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 7 mph
- Barometer30.26 in (1026.3 mb)
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill12°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Dayton General Airport South Airport (KMGY)
Lat: 39.59 Lon: -84.22 Elev: 961ft.
3 Miles ESE Middletown OH
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. Southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Tonight Snow, mainly after 10pm. Low around 29. Southeast wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Saturday Rain and snow, mainly before 5pm. High near 33. Southeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Saturday Night A chance of snow, mainly before 7pm. Cloudy, with a low around 20. Northwest wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 25. West wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of snow after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Warren County, OH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE