Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 8 G 14 MPH
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility1.40 mi
- Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Dowd Junction (10) (CO092)
Lat: 39.60794°N Lon: 106.44911°W Elev: 7747ft.
11 Miles SSW Edwards CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow showers. High near 34. West northwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tonight Scattered snow, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 5. North wind 5 to 15 mph becoming east southeast after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 37. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12. West wind around 5 mph becoming south southeast in the evening.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Saturday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Gore and Elk Mountains/Central Mountain Valleys, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE