Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Willits Courthouse (CQ215)
Lat: 39.41667 Lon: -123.35278 Elev: 1401ft.
10 Miles NE Willits CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 37. Northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Patchy freezing fog after 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 14. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Patchy freezing fog before 10am. Sunny, with a high near 38. Light and variable wind.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18. East northeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 49. East northeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Thursday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Friday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mendocino Interior, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE