Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedE 2 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
ALDER SPRINGS (ECKC1)
Lat: 39.651617°N Lon: 122.724533°W Elev: 4543ft.
11 Miles S Alder Springs CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 50. Breezy, with a northeast wind around 24 mph, with gusts as high as 39 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 35. Breezy, with an east northeast wind 22 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54. East northeast wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 8 to 13 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. North northwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 54. Light northwest wind.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Southwestern Shasta County to Northern Lake County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE