Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 1 MPH
Current conditions at
Willits Courthouse (CQ215)
Lat: 39.41667°N Lon: 123.35278°W Elev: 1401ft.
7 Miles NW Willits CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 39. East northeast wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 66. East northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 41. West wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 64. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. North wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mendocino Interior, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE