Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Willits Courthouse (CQ215)
Lat: 39.41667 Lon: -123.35278 Elev: 1401ft.
7 Miles NW Willits CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow likely between 10am and 4pm, then rain and snow. High near 39. Calm wind becoming southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Tonight Rain and snow showers before 10pm, then a chance of snow showers. Low around 29. South wind 8 to 14 mph becoming west northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 35. North northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light northeast in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 41. North northwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Thursday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mendocino Interior, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE