Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Willits Courthouse (CQ215)
Lat: 39.41667 Lon: -123.35278 Elev: 1401ft.
11 Miles NW Willits CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 36. Calm wind.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 24. Northeast wind around 7 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 46. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Calm wind.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Light and variable wind.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Thursday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Thursday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Friday A chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night A chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mendocino Interior, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE