Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 28 G 33 MPH
- Barometer30.07 in (1015.1 mb)
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Fallon, Naval Air Station (KNFL)
Lat: 39.43222°N Lon: 118.68556°W Elev: 3934ft.
7 Miles ESE Hazen NV
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Breezy, with a north wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 51. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 57. Light northeast wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 70.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Nevada Basin and Range including Pyramid Lake, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE