Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 10 G 22 MPH
- Barometer29.68 in
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Visibility1.25 mi
- Wind Chill21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Fallon, Naval Air Station (KNFL)
Lat: 39.43222 Lon: -118.68556 Elev: 3934ft.
7 Miles ESE Hazen NV
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Snow. Low around 23. South wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Saturday Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 26. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 20. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 1. Calm wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 22.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 5.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Nevada Basin and Range including Pyramid Lake, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE