Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
- Wind SpeedN 7 MPH
- Barometer29.89 in (1009.6 mb)
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Fallon, Naval Air Station (KNFL)
Lat: 39.43222 Lon: -118.68556 Elev: 3934ft.
7 Miles ESE Hazen NV
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 73. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. North wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 76. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 82.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 89.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 92.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 60.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 89.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 59.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 91.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Nevada Basin and Range including Pyramid Lake, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE