Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Willits Courthouse (CQ215)
Lat: 39.41667 Lon: -123.35278 Elev: 1401ft.
14 Miles N Potter Valley CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. West northwest wind around 9 mph.
- Friday Snow, mainly after 10am. High near 29. West wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Friday Night Snow showers, mainly before 10pm. Steady temperature around 23. West northwest wind 16 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21. North northwest wind around 18 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15. North wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 31.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Thursday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mendocino Interior, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE