Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Willits Courthouse (CQ215)
Lat: 39.41667 Lon: -123.35278 Elev: 1401ft.
14 Miles N Potter Valley CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Northwest wind around 13 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 58. West northwest wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. North northwest wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62. North northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 46. North wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 56.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 56.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 73.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mendocino Interior, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE