Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Snow Freezing Fog
- Wind SpeedN 8 mph
- Barometer30.03 in (1018.0 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility0.50 mi
- Wind Chill24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 39.57°N Lon: 104.85°W Elev: 5883ft.
Grandview Estates CO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Snow, mainly before 2am. Low around 23. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow before 8am. Partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 46. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 30. South southwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 65. Southwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Southwest wind around 9 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. Breezy.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Blustery.
- Wednesday A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Douglas County Below 6000 Feet/Denver/West Adams and Arapahoe Counties/East Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE