Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 5 mph
- Barometer30.23 in (1026.7 mb)
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 39.57 Lon: -104.85 Elev: 5883ft.
Grandview Estates CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 51. South wind 6 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 19. South wind 8 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 17 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. South southwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 6 mph after midnight.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 41. West southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Douglas County Below 6000 Feet/Denver/West Adams and Arapahoe Counties/East Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE