Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 12 MPH
- Barometer30.30 in (1021.9 mb)
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Eureka Airport ASOS (KP68)
Lat: 39.60139°N Lon: 116.00556°W Elev: 5945ft.
7 Miles WNW Austin NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66. Southwest wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Southwest wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Monday Rain showers likely, mainly after 11am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 58. West wind 9 to 14 mph increasing to 16 to 21 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 36 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. North northwest wind 16 to 21 mph decreasing to 9 to 14 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 36 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 51. North northeast wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Lander County and Southern Eureka County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE